[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Coffee House » Drama » Queen Inhyun's Man (Korean Drama)
Queen Inhyun's Man
Black Date: Saturday, 2013-04-20, 1:56 AM | Message # 1

Group: Queen

Also known as: Queen Inhyun's Man, Queen and I
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Historical, Romance
Episodes: 16 Episodes [Complete]
Summary: Kim Boong Do is a scholar who had supported the reinstatement of Queen In Hyun when Jang heebin's schemes resulted in her being deposed and replaced as King Sukjong's queen consort. With the help of a spell when he is in going to be killed in a fight he travels 300 years into the future of modern Seoul and meets Choi Hee Jin, a no-name actress who is expecting a career renaissance through her role as Queen In Hyun in a TV drama. She helps him to know about the history of his time and change some events. After that they start to develop feelings for each other, but is it possible for them to have a successful relationship?

For me, this is one of those dramas that leaves you very satisfied with its ending. I wasnt really expecting to leave me in a good mood (Though, somewhere I my heart i think I wanted it to have a good ending.) One of the reasons I started watching this drama was because of its Time Traveling Theme. I just Love them! It was like it as Time Traveling theme thaat season. I remember that Rooftop Prince also came oot and some other Time Traveling dramas.

Kim Boong Do...I liked his Character. A somehow wealthy, intelligent young man. Always tryiing his hard to do what was best for the people. Even if that meant being dead himself.

Even though this was a very romance, yet serious drama, it had its comical moments. In my opinion this had everything.

My rating for this would be a 10. Why? because its the best Time Travelng drama that has actually been good AND has had a good ending.

What is YOUR opinion though?

itsportiaa Date: Monday, 2013-04-22, 10:06 PM | Message # 2

Group: Commoner
Yes, I love the ending very much too. A part of me didn't expect that at all, but I'm so glad that's how it ended. For me, this would be a 10 too. It was my first time-traveling Kdrama and I fell in love with it. biggrin

kirika_chan Date: Monday, 2013-05-13, 8:09 AM | Message # 3

Group: Pawn
I've never seen any drama, but could give it a try, since the story is interesting, and will be fun to see people in the flesh facing roles that could occur in an anime. Please if you know any Yaoi drama, do not hesitate to let me know. hahahahahaha

Forum » Coffee House » Drama » Queen Inhyun's Man (Korean Drama)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Login form
WE THE PEOPLE THINK...
That This Project is Most Interesting...
Total of answers: 31
Siblings Scanlations