[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Coffee House » Anime » Hakkenden
Hakkenden
kirika_chan Date: Monday, 2013-05-13, 8:05 AM | Message # 1

Group: Pawn

Summary:

Five years ago, all but one of the inhabitants of Ootsuka village perished due to the plague...but the lone survivor wished only to follow her two dear friends to the grave.

To prevent the death of the people who were like family to him, one of the dying boys used his last remaining breath to agree to a proposal put to him by a mysterious fair-haired man. Miraculously restored to health, the trio have since sought refuge in a church near the adjoining village.
Eventually, the Imperial Church begins to express its interest in possessing 'Murasame', the demon blade rumored to 'contain life'...but what connection does this legendary sword have with the three survivors of that devastating epidemic?

Opinion: Although there are many versions of this anime, this was the one I like. Shino's relationship and Sousuke really let my imagination. Also I wish to pass the anime Super Lovers. I love the characters and the story. On the other hand I'm also reading the manga. I hope there is second season because they left many things open.

Forum » Coffee House » Anime » Hakkenden
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Login form
WE THE PEOPLE THINK...
That This Project is Most Interesting...
Total of answers: 31
Siblings Scanlations